Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Day, a New blog!

Hi Ya'll!

This blog is for my crafting endeavors- mostly Ravelry related. I Knit, Crochet, Costume/cosplay design, Sew, and just about any craft/art I can get my hands on. I think I even have a half finished wood carving around here somewhere. . .

I have Two Cats:

Aibaka-chan, often refered to as "Baka", "My Princess", and "Sweetpea"- though you'll prolly only hear me call her Baka.
My other cat is her kitten, Noob (formally Noob Siobot, Smoke version). I was calling him Toma, but when I moved my brother decided to rename him Noob and it stuck. I call him Noob, "Nooblet", "Boy Cat", and "Little Boy".I wish I had a better photo. . .

Those two are my babies. They get spoilt. I've even made them catnip TARDIS toys. (catnip DALEKS are next!) They also get most whatever they want. :)

A lot of my crafts are inspired by a show or story I'm a fan of- lately, I've been crafting based on Doctor Who, Both New and Classic. Besides the afore mentioned catnip TARDIS, I'm working on the scarf from Season 12 of Classic Who, and a TARDIS inspired hat.

I can be found at:

http://www.ravelry.com/people/nicocoer
Savannah Nicole Logsdon's Profile | Create Your Badge
Savannah Nicole Logsdon's Facebook profile
nicocoer.livejournal.com
http://twitter.com/nicocoer

as well as other places as noted in the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment