Friday, March 27, 2009

Tekkoshocon (and cosplaying not anime)

So, I'm going to Tekkoshocon next weekend. I'm only playing one Anime character, though- Midori from Mai HiMe . Why? It's an easy throw together costume, and since I have to host a panel I don't have time to put together a good costume.
Midori is the one in cargos and a miniskirt
So what am I doing instead?

A little of this, a little of that. Maybe some Lolita-ish stuff from my closet, some normal eccentic wear (maybe some Gothic Aristocrat?), and. . .

That's right, I found Captain Jack's coat in my Basement. I just need to find a cap, and barrow some suspenders from my mum and I'll be going as Girl Jack for part of the day. Well. Or boy Jack in a skirt- I'm not too fond of pants unless I have a dress on top. XD










I will also be working on the scarf while at con. Hopefully I'll have some Doctor Who fans run into me? :D?





Speaking of which:



No comments:

Post a Comment